Through art, we create places made for people
to live, work, learn, and interact with each other
Creative placemaking through art
Now that society has reached a major turning point and we see traditional values fluctuating, there is a demand for creative problem-solving through the free thinking of every individual. Under such circumstances, we place high expectations on the flexible and original approach of art as the key to opening the door to new value creation.
ArtPlace aims for placemaking that maximizes people's creativity, adds intellectual and emotional stimulation to the office environment, and relieves psychological stress, using art to make all places more humane and creative.
- Company name
- ArtPlace Inc.
- CEO & Art Director Kudo Yasuyo
- 2-2-7 (5F) Sudacho Kanda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0041
- Year founded
- 1983 (established in April 2021)
- 70 million yen
- Our services
- Planning and operating art production and activities including lectures and symposiums made for places such as offices, public facilities, hospitals, and educational institutions
- Major partners(in no particular order)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government, NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CORPORATION, Nippon Life Insurance Company, Nomura Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., TOWA-FUDOSAN CO., LTD., THE HAKONE OPEN-AIR MUSEUM, OBAYASHI CORPORATION, KAJIMA CORPORATION, SHIMIZU CORPORATION, Takenaka Corporation, NIKKEN SEKKEI LTD, KUME SEKKEI co.ltd., NIHON SEKKEI, INC., among many others including local governments